There is plenty of window covering options such as blinds, shutters, and curtains. However, which one is right for which season? Read on to determine which window coverings are best for the spring and Summer in your City-Base Vista apartment.
Sprucing Up Your Windows
There are many apartment-friendly and renter-friendly ways to add your special touch to your City-Base Vista apartment.
When it comes to window coverings, the options are diverse, but which ones are the best for the spring and summer? Spring and summer are often bright, with the sun rising early and setting late.
- Consider getting opaque blinds to block the sun while you sleep for your bedroom windows. You could also use block-out blinds or block-out curtains.
- The best window coverings for your kitchen are wood blinds or faux wood blinds, as they are easier than others to maintain and clean.
- The best options for a living room are horizontal blinds and louvered shutters. These are best as you control the amount of light you want in your apartment.
- Last but not least, waterproof horizontal blinds are a good choice for your bathroom windows.
Which Window Treatments Suit Your Style
When choosing the best window treatments for your apartment, ask yourself the following questions
- What options do you have?
- What look are you going for?
- What type of lining are you going for? Once you have chosen your desired options, you can purchase any of these items at any convenience or thrift store in and around the City-Base Vista area.
Sprucing Up in a Renter Friendly Way.
Remember always to follow your apartment rules to avoid any trouble with the law. After all, the goal is not to have you kicked out of your apartment. So, make sure to find out what you can and cannot do before taking any action.